Intern with Printerette Press!
Printerette Press is currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and brilliant Student Intern to join our small team for the summer. This person will be currently enrolled in a printmaking or design program, be highly motivated and be comfortable working in a studio environment. Our internship will provide a great experince with opportunity for school credit and will be given to someone who is knowledgeable about and interested in design, lettepress printing and passionate about pretty paper.
Please be advised that all of our interships are unpaid, school credit only interships. Hours worked are flexible and we will work with you to develop a weekly schedule that meets your program requirements. You must be consistently available and work independently with a sunny disposition
● Hand work including finishing and packaging of letterpress printed work
● Plate making and simple graphic design projects including pre-ress job set up
● Beginners press work possibly including job set up, ink mixing, supervised running of the presses
● Learn about marketing communication and other aspects of running a small company
● Currently enrolled in printmaking or design program at a college level
● Organized, tidy, intentional, self-motivated
● Good listener, quick learner, swift executer
● Exemplary work ethic and eager to go above and beyond
● Comfortable with design programs (Adobe Creative Suite, specifically) or eager to learn
● Resourceful, independent, and accountable
If this sounds like you, please send a brief statement, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com with the subject line "Student Intern".